Monday, September 1, 2014

Wazzup!?

emzee
This is me at work! yo! XD
So world here I am, my name is Mark Christopher Lund, but you folks could call me "emzee", today I am creating this blog as a more personal site in contrast to my art blog site [emzee4life.blogspot.com], here I post my personal everyday things that I go though as I try to reach the life of a full pledge professional graphic novelist. Right now I'm still studying the mechanics of actually creating a novel and it's proving quite difficult especially if you have to teach all of this things yourself, but in time I hope my hard work will pay off.

Oh yeah forgot to continue my introduction so yeah, I just graduated from college and I'm currently working on my first real job ever!! I am a graphic artist at a local printing press in my country, I would say the place where I am currently in might not be that much but it's a start. I am 21 turning 22 soon and I mean very soon yehey! lol I might now be that excited about turning older though but it's all good. My hobbies include drawing of course, reading mystery and psycho-thriller books, urban legends, Pokemon shit and a bunch of other wacked out things.

I wouldn't say I'm a simple person cause I sometimes can't even figure out who I am myself so I could safely say I am a little bit complicated sort of guy, one moment I'm a happy go lucky the next I'm on your neck breathing serious but all together I'm a friendly person especially ones you gain my trust. Just like everyone who are my age I'm still trying to figure out who I am and what purpose do I have in this wonderful world of ours, hopefully someday my questions would be answered but in case in doesn't, I'll still just be glad with the journey that I would have to take to get to that final destination that I'm aiming for. So here's to the beginning of new chapter to my life, cheers! have a great day or night. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment