Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lip Piercing



Trying to be a bad-ass and failing! XD
Le Fresh Lip Piercing
So yeah I've decided to get the bottom of my lips pierced, I've always wanted to do this but I knew it wasn't allowed when I was still studying so I've waited until I graduated so here I am. I still have to wait for at least a week for it to heal so that I could change it into a captive bead ring. Initially I thought it would hurt a lot but I was convinced to get it anyway so it didn't matter. The first reaction that my family had when they saw me was mostly a not so good one, they're all thinking that I'm following a trend of some sort or I look like some sort of drug addict but it doesn't matter in the end I still wouldn't remove it, to me I felt more like myself this way, not sure about being individualistic but nonetheless I am just being me, hopefully my family will understand this someday.
The place where I got it done was at a local tattoo shop located in SM City Clark, Angeles City,  it's called Majestic Tattoo Shop and according to a local site, "http://www.clarkisit.com/get-inked-majestic-tattoo-shop/", The shop is currently practicing North American standards of tattooing; meaning all items used are FDA-approved, artists wear face masks, and gloves, inks are from the U.S. and there is a sink per station.

Majestic Tattoo Shop

with that in mind I was self assured that the procedure would go smoothly and with no complications afterwards at all, The procedure cost me was P1,500, a bit high but the two free surgical stainless ring were included in this. Before the procedure the guy who did the operation showed me the equipments that he would use, I was a bit eager at this point to really do it, it only took a few moments for the operation to be done and I would say I was satisfied with the results. 
The shop is currently practising North American standards of tattooing; meaning all items used are FDA-approved, artists wear face masks, and gloves, inks are from the U.S. and there is a sink per station. - See more at: http://www.clarkisit.com/get-inked-majestic-tattoo-shop/#sthash.FIsLFHH1.dpuf
I looked around for a bit after that and asked around of the price of getting a tattoo, I wasn't planning on getting one ever! It was just out of curiosity,  the price was a bit high being P2000 for the size of a sticky note paper and it was just in black and white, I guess if one wants quality tattoos one must be willing to pay the price, the tattoo artist seemed skillful and really knowledgeable in what they are doing so I would really suggest this place if one wants to express themselves through body art or piercing, after all we are only young ones so why not take it all and see where life could take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment